- 78% of respondents have between 1-10 hives.
- Absconding was in the top 5 reasons for loss for the first time.
- Other was in the top 5 reasons for loss for the first time since 2016. These reports included severalcomments of:
- Excess viral load in 2020
- Inability to do cleansing flights.
- 2020 Honey Crop (New question added)
- Above Average: 27 apiaries
- Average: 80 apiaries
- Below Average: 153 apiaries
For more information visit the NH Honey Bee Diagnostic Network website.
NH is Blooming
The NH is Blooming project details the observations collected as well as a list of the important flowers to look for each month.
2022 Winter Ventilation Study
A study on the difference between hives with and without upper entrances
2021 Winter Wrap Study
This study was done to gain insight into the question "How does the type of wrap affect the inside temperature of the colony and bee movement?".