March 16, 2013
9am - 3pm
Bow Community Building
2 Knox Road, Bow, NH
- Speaker: Maryann Frazier, Sr. Extension Associate Entomology, Penn State University
Steps Towards More Sustainable Beekeeping
Managing Honey Bee Diseases and Mites by Letting them Be
A presentation about her work in Africa
- The meal will be catered by CC Tomatoes from Concord, NH.
- Raffle of items donated by vendors from around the country. The funds go to help keep the association running...so come and buy a few tickets.
- Beekeeper of the Year Award and Officer Elections.
- We will be selling NHBA shirts and hats.
- We will have a few local vendors selling bee supplies, equipment, books, fun items and taking bee orders.
- Please bring a morning snack to share. If it contains honey - bring the recipe to share!
- $20 for NHBA member, includes meal. $10 for NHBA members - no meal. $35 non-NHBA members, includes meal and NHBA membership.
- Preregistration required for meals by March 13th.
- For more information, and to register, download the Spring 2013 Newsletter.
Please email Calendar updates, changes, or errors, to the webmaster.